Thursday, February 25, 2010

.fabulous.wedding.details.

In case you were wondering, I've been a bit busy this month (thus my wimpy 3 posts) and the majority of my time is balanced between work and wedding planning. It's amazing how many details go in to planning a wedding... there are so many fun, creative, and unique ideas out there that I've had a difficult time focusing in on the few concepts I love the most. So, for today's brief post, I'm going to share one of the wedding websites I discovered that has some of the more interesting examples of vintage themed weddings out there.


How beautiful are these envelopes? I never would have considered stamping the envelopes like this. The entire composition works well in each of these designs.



I love how all of this stationary comes together without matching too much... I also love flower!



I love the color of these feather headpieces and how fun are these gray dresses with the yellow accents?


I love birds. I especially love vintage birds and these might be the cutest birds I have ever seen! Not to mention the fabulous cake...

1 comment:

  1. that amazing outdoor wedding set-up i sent caitlin was from green wedding shoes. great blog.

    ReplyDelete