Wednesday, January 6, 2010

trendy hangouts for Fido and Fluffy

It's winter here in Minneapolis, Minnesota and the weather today has warmed up to a cheerful 14 degrees... if you can't sense the sarcasm spewing through your computer monitor right now you are completely missing the point.

I am freezing. The cold has set in (and by that I mean the cold I've been coming down with all week). And for tonight's post I'll be throwing out one of my "cop out" cards so that I can go to bed early and am leaving you with some warm and fuzzy (albeit creative) images of fantastically contemporary furniture for your furry little friend.


Enjoy!


Trendy pet houses that work with the decor of your room by DenHaus:







images via DenHaus

Glamorous doggy resting, lounging, and dining by WOWBOW:


images via WOWBOW

Sleek doggy furniture Bauhaus-Style by Dog Bar:



The totally city chic cat POD by hepper:

images via hepperhome

No comments:

Post a Comment