Sunday, January 3, 2010

playing catchup...

My first few posts will be "una mezcla" of seemingly sporadic and discombobulated ideas, trends, and projects. For this I apologize, but I have so many thoughts bouncing around my head and I want to document them quickly before I lose them all!

So with this post begins my crash course of blogging. Please bear with me...

To start my day, I wanted to highlight a Swedish artist and illustrator I recently discovered through one of my favorite blogs, Design*Sponge. Camilla Engman's work is stunning. I particularly love her illustrations, which combine textural patterns, layered colors, and simple line work to produce compositions with a great deal of depth and visual interest. I adore her whimsical landscapes and animal subjects.


Be sure to take a look at her website: Camilla Engman.

No comments:

Post a Comment